What a privilege to teach the Bible to a young child!
At this age: A child will associate church with a "feeling" rather than a learning experience or coming to see friends.
You can create a FUN and LOVING environment as these little ones learn the basics of "Jesus Loves Me".
In this section you will find training for:
1. The Essentials:
- Classroom Ratios
- Preschool Guidelines, Policies, and Procedures
- Preschool Classroom Routine
- The Check In/Out Procedure
- Younger and Older Preschool Sample Schedules
- Who to ask for help
2. The Specifics:
- Worship Training
- Bible Teacher Training
- Activity Training
- Classroom Management
- Sharing the Gospel With a Preschooler