Does Sunday feel off? No check-ins, donuts, or take-home papers. Trust us, all the teachers feel the same too! Would you like to bring a little more "normal" back into your lives? Try doing kids church at home with your family.
GOD + FUN = KIDS CHURCH
God and fun go together! All you have to do is read a Bible story then do something fun!
HOW TO HAVE KIDS CHURCH AT HOME WITH YOUR FAMILY:
- Bring out a Bible (kids or adult version).
- Read a story from the New Testament
- Get some toys/props to retell the story. Make it fun and interactive. Parents, share with your kids and let them tell you what they understand and what they don’t. Things might not go exactly as planned, and that's okay! 😉
- Do what you normally do on Sunday: pick up donuts, eat lunch together, etc. Your "normal" starts here!
- While hanging out as a family, ask some fun questions. Use this time as an opportunity to get close to your kids.
- Want to continue on with what the kids are taught on a normal Sunday? You can find all of our current and upcoming Sunday Bible lessons below.
BLESSING OR BURDEN: YOU DECIDE
This season might be a blessing in disguise! This is an opportunity to choose to be joyful, gracious, composed, and loving. Let's use this as a time to strengthen the family bond and continue to know God's love and show God's love to the ones right next to us: our family.
Know God, show God
Maranatha Chapel Kids